Random

Panasonic Eluga I3 a new Android smartphone with unique design

Now you have a unique choice if you want to have a new Android smartphone. Panasonic you know as a manufacturer of electronic appliances such as refrigerators, coolers, LED TV or home theater has launched Panasonic Eluga I3. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch HD touchscreen display, , is powered by a quad-core processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). 

It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has textured back and comes with dual SIM support. The Panasonic Eluga I3 comes in Marine Blue colors, Champagne Gold, and Rose Gold. It seems Panasonic wants to make your life more colorful.

Panasonic Eluga I3, Eluga I3 specs, new android smartphone, Android Lollipop,
Panasonic Elug I3. Image: gadgets.ndtv.com
The new Eluga I3 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. This new Phablet also appear with the Panasonic FitHome UI on top.

Panasonic Eluga I3 key specifications:

5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FitHome UI
1.3GHz quad-core processor
2GB RAM
Dual SIM
13MP rear camera with LED Flash
5MP front-facing camera
Dimensions: 151x77x8.2mm
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
2700mAh battery

The Panasonic Eluga I3 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two Micro-SIM, runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2700mAh removable battery. Panasonic Eluga I3 is also known by the name of Panasonic Eluga I3 4G LTE which has been equipped with LTE connections degan offers quite reasonable prices. Panasonic Eluga I3 design looks elegant with a bezel that looks thin, so comfortable is viewed from different angles.

According to indianexpress.com, Pankaj Rana, Business Head, Mobility Division, Panasonic India said, “With the launch of ELUGA I3, we believe we will surely address some major consumer concerns by providing them with a better viewing experience and more productivity on-the- go.” Although the specs and features of the Eluga I3 is a middle-class smartphone, but you can use to multi-tasking activities, play games, listen to music or sending data quickly and easily, at the same time.

This smartphone has a textured body on the back, so it feels comfortable when held. Dimensions Panasonic Eluga I3 alone reached 151 x 77 mm with a thickness of up to 8.2 mm body that is still quite slim. Meanwhile, Panasonic Eluga i3 screen resolution itself is the HD 720 x 1280 pixels with a density of up to 267 ppi per inchinya. The camera on the Eluga I3 also great for shooting in different conditions, as well as the front camera must be very pleasant for selfie photos or photos with friends and family. If you want to be different, you might forget about the Samsung Galaxy, Oppo F1 or iPhone 6. Why not?




0 comments: