That first issue interchangeable lens camera is the Panasonic and Olympus. Panasonic is known for this type camera like the Panasonic GF1. Finally, after one more year, Panasonic launched the next generation of Panasonic Lumix GF2.
|GF2 Silver and GF1 Black|
Some changes / improvement compared GF1 to GF2:
- Buttons are more simple (much like the drive mode is omitted)
- The menu is much simpler to more easily use the touch screen
- Built-in stereo microphone (formerly mono)
- Record Full HD video (1080p, 60 fps)
- Continuous shooting at 2.6fps with Live View
- ISO higher (until 6400)
- Can support the use of 3D lenses from Panasonic
- A smaller battery size, but its capacity was also slightly reduced
Panasonic Lumix GF2 plans will go on sale in 2011. The estimated price is also yet to be announced. When you are ready to switch to the Micro Four Thirds camera, then you need patience to wait for this Panasonic GF2. You know that the ability and quality of the Panasonic very reliable as other famous brands.