In this modern era, working with a PC or laptop has become a common requirement. PCs are also used to play online games and find information on the Internet or for too long connected with social networks like Facebook, twitter, MySpace, and so forth. Many people are addicted to using computers, so could endanger the person's eyes.
You certainly have heard that the radiation screen computer monitor or a laptop can damage the health of your eyes? Research has shown that radiation from the monitor screen can interfere with eye health. The good news, computer radiation does not contain radioactive radiation.
If you work with a computer 12 hours a day and monitor your computer is not protected with anti-radiation filter will cause your eyes sore and red. Computers monitor radiation to produce X-rays, ultraviolet, and electromagnetic radiation (similar to that produced by a microwave).
Computer radiation can lead to myopic eyes, cataracts, epilepsy. New effect was felt 15 or 20 years later. The effect is a process that occurs gradually that most people do not realize that these risks could actually happen.
It's not an easy thing to avoid radiation due to a computer to run our daily work is always required to remain at the front of the computer. However, there are several ways you can be lucky to reduce the bad effects of computer radiation. Some tips you can do to reduce the effects of computer radiation is as follows:
1. Use LCD monitors (liquid crystal display) and a screen filter to reduce computer radiation. Radiation caused by the LCD monitors tends to be smaller when compared with the radiation monitor tube. They are current LED monitor the lighter but much better than LCD, however the monitor screen with LED are still expensive.
2. Adjust the settings on your monitor. It would be bad for the eyes when setting your monitor to be too dark or too bright. Try to do the settings in the light and the contras to be comfortable for the eyes.
3. Adjust the position of the monitor so as not to be too high or too low. If the location of the monitor is too high it will disrupt the air supply to the brain. The ideal position for the monitor is eye level.
4. Keep your distance with the monitor. Ideally, a minimum distance between the eyes with the computer is 45 cm.
5. If tired, rest your eyes briefly. Do not force yourself to keep staring at your computer when you're tired. If you're in the office, you can get up and go to the pantry for drinking water. In order not to get bored you can talk about movies or the weather with your coworkers.
6. Do not forget to continue to eat nutritious foods that contain lots of vitamin A such as carrots. But keep in mind that consumption of vitamin A for adjusted dosage, but do not consume too much.
7. In addition to the effects of radiation, sitting in front of computer screens also led to the waist and neck muscles as well as your waist to be disturbed. This can cause muscle injury.
8. In addition to eating fruits that contain vitamin C, very well if you also do regular exercise such as jogging, swimming and other sports that you like. This is good for your health and body muscles, especially your work a lot of people who use a PC or laptop.
Radiation computer does give some negative effects, but we can prevent it by several steps. Apply some of the tips above to use the computer comfortably and safely. Treat your eye health from an early age. With healthy eyes you will be able to see this beautiful world much longer.
If you want to protect your eyes, LED monitor is a great solution for a better view and health.